The camp then opened up for an unpanel discussion where various types of questions from the audience were listed on a white board. Dave entertained volunteers from the registrants and sponsors to answer the queries posted. A query on multimedia was answered by Ezhilarasan Babaraj, Program Director, CSS Labs @ CSS Corp.
After all the posted questions were answered, the registrants were asked to provide topics for presentations and any clarifications to be discussed in an unconference session that followed shortly. An effective thought process by Dave helped in segmenting those topics and delegated the same to the venues allocated to CloudCamp @ Department of Management Studies, Anna University, Chennai.
Venue 1: Auditorium
- Introduction to Cloud by Dave Neilsen, Co-Founder, CloudCamp
- Startup business - Hosting of static websites in S3 by Ram Prasanna, Research Associate, CSS Labs, CSS Corp
Venue 2: Class room 1
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud by Prashant Vivek, Research Associate, CSS Labs, CSS Corp
- Data security
- Storage as Service
- Key-Value Store – RIAK by Samuel, Lead- Research, CSS Labs, CSS Corp
- Auto scaling & Auto deployment of applications in Cloud by Nagarajan Vedachalam, Technical Architect, CSS Labs, CSS Corp
Snapshots of CloudCamp, Chennai